In This Ever Changing World We Live In! Due to the Coronavirus and Alberta Health’s order to restrict gatherings of people we are attempting to reschedule and determine the status of our upcoming shows. We will also be in contact with all ticket-holders re how to move forward? Thanks in advance for your patience!
Update for Brown Paper Tickets:
Fish Creek Concerts has not received any payment since Feb 2020 for any outstanding shows or postponed shows
For those of you expecting refunds you have a couple options:
1. You could apply for a charge back on your credit card purchases. With this you can refer to the fact that the show was cancelled due to Covid19 and you have not been able to get any response from Brown Paper Tickets. Make sure to reference transaction details
2. You could file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau stating the same case, again make sure to reference transaction details.
Any refunds to date seemed to have followed either of the steps above
If either of the steps above do not work or you used pay pal to process your tickets can you get in touch with me at email@example.com and we can make arrangements. Use Refunds in the subject line.
- You can find Fish Creek Concerts on Facebook by clicking the following button
- We have a newsletter to receive information on upcoming shows by Fish Creek Concerts and other select YYC shows click the button below
- We can be reached at 403 244-2912 or at 440-10816 Macleod Tr S, Unit 319, Calgary T2J 5N8